email : email@example.com telephone : (530) 723-4054 address : PO Box 799, Esparto, CA 95627
Transportation Task Force
One of the most visible changes to occur in the Capay Valley Region in recent years is the steady increase traffic with safety a top concern. As a result, a diverse group of residents with participation by local, state, and tribal government entities came together to coordinate information sharing and develop a vision for the best possible transportation system in the region.
- Caltrans' Highway 16 Safety and Improvement and Traffic Calming projects meet residents' needs for safety, environmental and aesthetic preservation, and community access.
- Circulation routes are safe and effective for farm vehicles, public transit, bicycles, pedestrians, and other local traffic and preserve the scenic and agrarian character of the Valley.
- Corridor planning includes diverse perspectives.
- Published Capay Valley Highway 16 Corridor Study.
- Hosted several community workshops to increase awareness of transportation-related issues and projects and gather community input on these.
- Participate in the Caltrans Highway 16 community advisory council and program development team.
Please contact us for more information or to participate in this task force.
Capay Valley Vision
PO Box 799
Esparto, CA 95627